Cleveland police are asking for the public’s help finding a missing woman.Serena Worrey, 42, was reported missing by her husband Wednesday morning. According to police, she called her husband and told him she was kidnapped while walking on East 71st Street. She told him to come to a house on that street and she would run out, but when he arrived the gate was locked.Worrey is 5-feet-5-inches tall and weighs 150 pounds. She has brown hair and green eyes.Anyone with information is asked to call police at 216-623-5318.Click here to view the News 5 Cleveland Missing Persons page.Download the News 5 Cleveland app now for more stories from us, plus alerts on major news, the latest weather forecast, traffic information and much more. Download now on your Apple device here, and your Android device here.You can also catch News 5 Cleveland on Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, YouTube TV, DIRECTV NOW, Hulu Live and more. We’re also on Amazon Alexa devices. Learn more about our streaming options here.
- 3 people hurt after car crashes into cell phone store in Cleveland
- House Intelligence Committee opens investigation into Capitol riots
- Ohio man threatened to shoot ‘enemy combatants’ during Capitol riots, feds say
- WATCH LIVE: Browns hold Playoff Drive Thru Rally
- Lorain County residents upset with commissioners rescinding non-profit grants
- Hello world! on