A Canton City School teacher noticed that students were sitting on the floor for remote learning and decided to do something about it.John Huntsman started building desks for students so they had a place to learn at home. “These are crazy times, so if a simple thing like a desk can make them any less crazy for some of our kids, I’m going to try,” he said.So far, he has built 11 desks using his own money, while many of his colleagues have donated chairs to go with them.
- 3 people hurt after car crashes into cell phone store in Cleveland
- House Intelligence Committee opens investigation into Capitol riots
- Ohio man threatened to shoot ‘enemy combatants’ during Capitol riots, feds say
- WATCH LIVE: Browns hold Playoff Drive Thru Rally
- Lorain County residents upset with commissioners rescinding non-profit grants
- Hello world! on